RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Nominating organizations could be institutions, statutory bodies, NGO’s, Government companies, Public companies, Private companies and other business entities. Members of the public are also encouraged to make nominations.
- The nominator shall describe clearly the project(s) or initiative(s) that the nominee has done which makes him/her deserving of the award. Be as specific as possible. Attach additional documentation, if necessary.
- All nominations are to be submitted on or before July 31st, 2017. Any nomination submitted after this date will not be accepted by the Panel of Judges. The decision of the Panel of Judges will be final and binding.
- All management, employees, board members and family members of NCMG International, panel of judges and international advisers are ineligible for any of the awards.
- The final decision on the participation will be subject to the discretion and approval of the Awards Jury Panel
TERMS OF NOMINATION
- A nominator/nominating organization can send entries in more than one award category or nominate multiple times in the same category provided it is for a separate nominee.
- A separate form should be used for each entry. One form cannot be used for multiple categories.
- Nominators online can upload or send up to three supporting documents (screenshots, photographs, references, etc.) in the “Attachments” section (Maximum size that can be uploaded is 20 MB)
- A nominator can nominate for the ‘2017 NCMG Peace Awards’ through either of the 3 steps mentioned below:-
- By logging on to the website www.ncmginternational.org and completing application form. Submit a nomination online
- By downloading the application form from the website www.ncmginternational.com and sending the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org; Subject line of the email should be: “2017 NCMG Peace Awards – (Name of Category)”
- By sending the completed nomination form (hard copy) to any of the mentioned address on the Nomination form.
- Nominations should be accompanied by an explanation as to merit of the nomination against the criteria for selection (approximately 500 words), together with as much relevant supporting material as possible.
- Awards Nomination in any manner will be construed as an acceptance to the rules and regulations stated herein.