RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All living persons & active organizations or institutions are eligible nominees for the NCMG Peace Award provided they are not employees or relatives of management and staffs of NCMG International or the Committee & Panel of Judges of the NCMG Peace Award.
- Nominating organizations could be institutions, statutory bodies, NGO’s, Government companies, Public companies, Private companies and other business entities. Members of the public are also encouraged to make nominations.
- The nominator shall describe clearly the project(s) or initiative(s) that the nominee has done which makes him/her deserving of the award. Be as specific as possible. Attach additional documentation, if necessary.
- All nominations are to be submitted on or before June 29, 2018. Any nomination submitted after this date will not be accepted by the Screening Committee.
TERMS OF NOMINATION
- A nominator/nominating organization can send entries in more than one award category or nominate multiple times in the same category provided it is for a separate nominee.
- A separate form should be used for each entry. One form cannot be used for multiple categories.
- Nominations should be accompanied by an explanation as to merit of the nomination against the criteria for selection (approximately 500 words), together with as much relevant supporting material as possible.
- Nominators online can upload or send all supporting documents (screenshots, photographs, references, etc.) in the “Attachments” section (Maximum size that can be uploaded is 20 MB)
- A nominator can nominate for the ‘2018 NCMG Peace Awards’ through either of the 3 steps mentioned below:-
- By logging on to the website www.ncmginternational.org and completing application form. Submit a nomination online
- By downloading the application form from the website www.ncmginternational.com and sending the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org; Subject line of the email should be: “2018 NCMG Peace Awards – (Name of Category)”
- By sending the completed nomination form (hard copy) to any of the NCMG offices
- Awards Nomination in any manner will be construed as an acceptance to the rules and regulations stated herein.